Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life

Life has truly been great and wonderful for us... we have been busy with work and school over the past several months. Jake will be all done and graduated with school the end of July (2008). I can't believe that he is almost done, time has really flown by.

Jake has a great job he started may 2008, he loves it and he is currently studying for the Series 7 test to help advance his career. He loves the company he is working for and plans on staying there.

Work for me is crazy, everyday I am working more and more, and loving it, my clients are awesome! I really love what I do!

Jake and I have been very blessed with everything we have and we enjoy every moment together. We have been able to travel, and have had a great time. I will be posting pictures of our adventures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment