So the other day we were hanging out with Jake's Brother Josh and his wife Natalie.... they have a little baby, Lilly, Jake made the comment that he has NEVER changed a diaper! HAHA so guess what.... Jake changed his first diaper ever. I was totally shocked that he had never changed a diaper, because I have changed thousands, so I had to take pictures and post it!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Diaper Change
So the other day we were hanging out with Jake's Brother Josh and his wife Natalie.... they have a little baby, Lilly, Jake made the comment that he has NEVER changed a diaper! HAHA so guess what.... Jake changed his first diaper ever. I was totally shocked that he had never changed a diaper, because I have changed thousands, so I had to take pictures and post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it . . . Jake you are officially a REAL man!
ReplyDeleteHey, don't knock the non diaper changers...we are the lucky ones! I actually changed my first poopy diaper about a month ago! Man, I am NEVER looking forward to it!
ReplyDeleteNow THIS is one for the record books! I hear you guys might be headed our way next week???
ReplyDelete