Thursday, December 4, 2008
New News!
So how do you go about breaking news on your blog.... important life changing news??? Well, I don't really know. BUT, we are going to have a baby! I am due July 6!!! Wahoo! We are so excited. We had our first doctors appointment last week and we got to see an ultrasound of the baby... which looks like a dot on the screen and you could see it flickering (the flickering was the heartbeat). We will keep you posted on any new information we may receive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AHHHH!!! SO awesome! I thought that is what you might be telling us! Congrats guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! That is so exciting!! I hope you are feeling okay!!
ReplyDeleteCan I just say that I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! Now, you have to move back - - no arguments. I won't be able to stand it.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah - - Congrats!
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Congrats ;)
ReplyDeleteYEA! We are So SO excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having!
ReplyDelete