Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Or
Many of our friend and my clients keep asking do we want a boy or a girl... to answer the question, we just want a HEALTHY baby. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl just as long as it is a happy healthy baby! I added a poll on our blog, you can all vote if you think it will be a boy or a girl! We find out on February 5 what we are having (it is the day before Jake's Birthday... what a fabulous b-day present!) Of course I will post a blog to let you all know as soon as we find out!

2 comments:

  1. Well I agree with your guys thoughts. Having a happy, healthy baby is all that matters. I can't wait to find out what you are having thought....Miss you tons and hope you and Jake are doing great! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted boy! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete