Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We miss you Grandpa



A few weeks ago the only Grandpa I have really ever known passed away. For the past few years he had been suffering and it is good to know that he is no longer in pain, but will forever be missed. Next week would have been his 71st birthday. The many memories we had will remain in our hearts and minds forever. 




Since Jake and I have been living here in Sandy for the past few years we have been able to spend lots of time with Grandma and Grandpa Jones. I never had the luxury as a kid to have grandparents that lived close, so it has been nice to recently have that time together. We wish that he could have meet our little Sadie, he was so excited to finally have a great grand-baby!


Britt and Bryce's wedding Aug 2008

      After the last Family Reunion we were all able to make it to 2.5 years ago



1 comment:

  1. Hey Kels, its Jodi I found your blog through Courtnie's hope you don't mind. I was glad to find it though because its so fun to keep in touch with people and see pictures. Sorry about your grandpa. It makes it a little bit easier to see them go when they are suffering, but it is still hard. I just barely went through it with my grandpa as well. I hope you guys are doing good. Your little belly is cute.

    ReplyDelete