Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I hope that everyone had a Happy Easter! On Saturday Jake's bro Jarom and his girlfriend Angie were supposed to fly in from Houston, and last minute they got bumped from their flight. So Jake and I decided to make the short trip down to Nephi-Levan to visit Grandma Jones and to stay the night and celebrate easter with her. We had a great time, we hung out with family, enjoyed the nice warm weather outside, and ate a yummy home cooked *low-fat low-calorie* easter meal!

This year the easter bunny missed our house again, but I am sure that he will make it for next year! However, Sadie did get an Easter gift from her Grandma and Grandpa Jones this year. My Mom sent these cute bottles stuffed with goodies. Of course Jake and I have enjoyed the treats and we will save the bottles for Sadie to enjoy later! I love the little pink bands that say "Property of Sadie Ann" they are removable and can be put on any bottle!

1 comment: