Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Shower in Washington!


My Aunt and Mom threw me a baby shower while we were up in Washington, it was so fun to see all of my friends and family. We had a great time! We just want everyone to know that we appreciate their love and support, and wish that we lived closer so we could see everyone more.



Yummy food!




I also got to hang out with a lot of my friends from high school while I was there. This is the first trip since Jake and I got married that I have actually gone out with most of them. We had a great time and hope that we can make it a regular thing to get together when I am in town!

1 comment:

  1. I secretly hate that you posted the pictures with me in them I'm not going to lie. =) But it was REALLY great to see you!! I'm glad you made it here and back safetly! Send me pictures of that baby as soon as she gets here!

    ReplyDelete