Nesting... why do some people say that towards the end on pregnancy you go through a "nesting phase". What exactly is nesting? It seems like through out this whole pregnancy there would be days were I was so tired I didn't think that I could function, and the next day I would have a huge burst of energy and clean the whole house. I thought for sure that the last project I took on would be my last before Sadie, but it looks like she is testing my patients already and isn't quite ready to join our family. How many times do I have to go through a "nesting phase" before she gets here?!? We want to spend time with her and get to know her already.
My latest BURST of energy, about a month ago, I tackled a HUGE painting project. Jake and I decided to paint every wall downstairs. We painted 2 accent walls and darkened all of the remaining walls. I only have pictures of one of the accent walls and will have to add the other pictures when I take them. I LOVE how everything turned out, I feel like my house is now a home.
Congrats on Sadie getting here. I hope everything went good and your feeling okay. Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete