Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pictures of Sadie

Here are some pictures of Sadie... I know that I get requests daily from the grandparents for MORE pictures! Hope that these hold you over until I can get more uploaded from my camera.
Sadie holding Jakes hand.
Addie Holding Sadie. She loves to hold her!

Love Sadie's face in this picture.
Sadie and Addie hanging out on the couch.

My Two Favorite people in the WORLD!

4 comments:

  1. So cute...I don't know what other people tell you, but she TOTALLY looks like you to me in these pictures!! I love it!! Isn't it the best - being a mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is even fatteR! lol what are you feeding her? Ps. tell Jen to get pregnant soon cuz Addie needs a little sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! I just love all her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! She is getting so big. They grow up to fast.

    ReplyDelete