Established 2005
I still want to be able to see Miss Sade and yall!!!!
I still want to see your blog!heatherlw@gmail.com
We want to see you all still, laceybelnap@hotmail.comTyrell & Lacey
Please include us too! This is Jake's cousin Joleen out in Colorado - email address: davejoleen@msn.com
jodimerkley@gmail.com
be sure to include me: shilindstrom@yahoo.com
Please include me=)! fay1012@hotmail.com
keep me in touch please. nikijohnson133@gmail.com
bakelly23@gmail.com
cartney28@hotmail.com, courtney russell
I want to check out your blog still. Boycerulez16@yahoo.comThanks!
private seems to be better---- im WAY to anal about anything that involves my kids online. :) bnthorne15@hotmail.com
Kels please add me to the list: julene912@msn.com. I would be sad if I couldn't keep up with you guys!Love yaJulene
Great job, Kelsie! Thanks for including us. Blessings always, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Cal
I still want to be able to see Miss Sade and yall!!!!
ReplyDeleteI still want to see your blog!
ReplyDeleteheatherlw@gmail.com
We want to see you all still, laceybelnap@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteTyrell & Lacey
Please include us too! This is Jake's cousin Joleen out in Colorado - email address: davejoleen@msn.com
ReplyDeletejodimerkley@gmail.com
ReplyDeletebe sure to include me: shilindstrom@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletePlease include me=)!
ReplyDeletefay1012@hotmail.com
keep me in touch please.
ReplyDeletenikijohnson133@gmail.com
bakelly23@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecartney28@hotmail.com, courtney russell
ReplyDeleteI want to check out your blog still. Boycerulez16@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks!
private seems to be better---- im WAY to anal about anything that involves my kids online. :)
ReplyDeletebnthorne15@hotmail.com
Kels please add me to the list: julene912@msn.com. I would be sad if I couldn't keep up with you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Julene
Great job, Kelsie! Thanks for including us. Blessings always, Aunt Sharon & Uncle Cal
ReplyDelete