Friday, May 28, 2010
Its the little things that count.
One thing that I have leaned in this past year with Sadie is, you can't sweat the small things. You can't get upset when they do something you don't want them to do. Throughout her life I am sure she will do a million things that I don't want her to, but that is how kids learn. How will she learn if I am always there to catch her when she falls (figuratively speaking) sometimes you have to let kids fall so they can pick them self up, dust themselves off and say "I'm not going to do that again!"
My first reaction to Sadie and her little adventure here was "OH NO, what did YOU do!" Then I reminded myself again that she is just a baby. She is curious and learning. She is just trying to bake like her mom does.
*Laughter is the BEST medicine*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment