Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Girl!


I am in shock that 1 year ago today I had my little baby girl. Sadie has been such a pleasant blessing in our lives. She is always happy, smiling and oh so CUTE! Since most of our family lives everywhere but here she is going to be spoilled with 3 different "parties" I will post pictures soon, after all of the celebrating is done.

We also took Sadie to the doctor and she is 17 pounds (2% for her age) and she is 28.5 inches tall (31% for her age) she is still following the tall and skinny growth pattern. I was reading over the list of this Sadie did at 11 months so I could "update" her 12 months but it looks like she is doing the same things. With the exception of throwing fits! Yes she is throwing fits I don't know where she learned it. She gets so mad she will hit, bite, and throw herself on the ground! I thought that I didn't have to worry about things like this until she was 2. I guess I was WRONG! But we still love her Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment