These past couple of weeks have been rough, but also a lot of fun. Two weeks ago I went in for surgery and had my gallbladder removed. I had what is called Biliary Dyskinesia, click here to read more. I had began having problems when I was prego with Sadie and I thought that she had just kicked me in my rib and cracked it. Dumb me, a year and a half later and it was still bugging me so I went to she the Doc. Long story short, I was getting surgery. Since I was going to be "out of commission" for a couple of weeks and couldn't carry my kido my mom came down to stay with us and help out. It was so nice to have "Gamma" here. She cooked, clean, watched Sadie and even helped me reorganize the house! She spoiled us all and now I am sitting here (she left 2 days ago) my house is a mess, dishes need done, and my child is so demanding of my attention because Gamma isn't here to entertain and spoil her =0) Poor Sadie.
Anyway, while my mom was here Sadie started talking like crazy. I know that in her 18 month post I didn't have very many word to put on Sadie's list, I couldn't remember EVERYTHING she says. Mostly because I can't understand what Sadie is saying when she jibber jabbers =0) Now she is saying 3,4,5,6 words at a time!!! Here are a few of the phrases she is now saying:
Where is mommy?
Where mommy go?
My name Sadie.
I don't want to.
I don't think she is here.
What did mommy say?
Where daddy go?
What you doing?
Pretty
Juice
Milk
Baby
Back
Shoes
Grandma
No comments:
Post a Comment