Saturday we had a good snow storm. Hopefully the last =) We decided that we better take Sadie out for a quick sledding trip. We thought that she would enjoy getting out of the house and playing in the snow. Sadie loves to walk and step in the snow any chance she gets.
We budled up nice and warm and headed out to hit a fun hill just up the street from our house. The minute we got out of the car Sadie tells me "it's cold" Yes it was cold, but it was warmer than the temperatures have been the past few weeks. I tried to put Sadie down so she could walk, but NO she wanted me to carry her. "Okay I will carry you," I tell her. As we approach the hill Sadie is just watching all of the kids and adults slide down the hill. I try to send Sadie down with Jake and she won't go, she wants mommy. Jake goes down and she watches. Next is our turn, we sit down on the sled and start off nice and slow, quickly we hit some bumpy snow that turns us sideways and flips the sled. Sadie was pissed, I was laughing. That concluded our sledding for the year =)
Hope that our next sledding adventure turns out better than this one!
After sledding Sadie was "coood "


No comments:
Post a Comment