So yesterday Sadie and I went to the store with to pick up the new movie Tangled! I have been so excited to see this movie, I have heard such good things about it. Sadie just wants to carry the movie box around and let everyone know that it is hers. =)
Back to the reason I am posting... so as Sadie and I are walking hand in hand, out of the store, we walk out into the bright sunlight and begin heading towards the car. When suddenly Sadie begins dragging me, squealing and shreaking "DADDY, DADDY, Momma there's DADDY!" "DADDY, HI DADDY HI!!!" She was so excited to see her Daddy! At least who she thought was her Dad. As the guy got closer to us she suddenly realized this was not her Dad. Poor little Sadie had her heart crushed for a moment. Thank goodness the guy was nice and said hi to Sadie but it was definitely not her DAD!
I had to call Jake at work and tell him what had happened, I was laughing so hard because Sadie was sure that it was her daddy in the parking lot. Due to her excited reaction in the parking lot Jake and I anticipated an equally excited reaction when Jake arrived home from work. However Jake got the cold shoulder. I guess Sadie was still a little bitter that her Dad really wasn't there to surprise her at the store.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment