3 Days after surgery Jake, Sadie and I loaded up into the car and headed down to the red rock country. I was a little worried that I was being a little too ambitious, but we had scheduled this trip months in advanced and didn't have any other time to reschedule it. To my surprise I felt great! This surgery was nothing compared to my gallbladder. I honestly felt like I was ready to run, jump and workout just a few days after. I even stopped taking the pain meds after 3 days and just took ibuprofen!
While we were in St. George we celebrated our little princess' second birthday! Yes she is two! I can't believe that it has been two years already=) Since we were in the HOT country we decided to throw her party at a fun park with a nice splash pad. Sadie soaked up all the attention and had a blast! A HUGE thank you to everyone that came, Sadie sure got spoiled!
Watching the water, being oh so cautious, as Sadie always is.
Checking out her new fun toys.
Opening Gifts!
Doing what she loves to do best... HELPING! Helping Grandma sweep the front patio.
The weekend was full of fun crafts Thanks to Grant Jann! Sadie got to decorate new flip-flops and made a crown!
On the fourth of July, we headed out to the lazy river. Where the girls could run and play in the water and keep cool. The kids also "painted" (they had buckets of water and paint brushed) all weekend long. This is Sadie's new favorite activity now. Thanks for introducing us to a fun and clean way of keeping our artsy kido busy!After the lazy river we headed over to Grant Kris' house, read a couple of books and said our good byes and headed home. We had such a fun time seeing every one and catching up. It will probably be a couple more years before we see you all again!
Here are a few random pictures from the weekend I'm sure some of you wanted... Enjoy!
Grant Jann reading Sadie her new book!
Sadie and one of the twins (I don't know which one it is) =0) playing with the dress up wings and organ.
A couple of Pictures from out own little firework show.
Sadie and Dad at Red Cliffs we had a fun picnic and enjoyed the beautiful Red Rock.
Thanks for a fun trip and a Huge thanks to all those who traveled to come and see us! We had a BLAST!














No comments:
Post a Comment