Wednesday, September 28, 2011

School and life update

Jake has been busy with school, this past month they have been doing networking, academy selections, academy meetings, homework, case studies, homework, group projects, assistantship, and did I mention HOMEWORK! He has been very busy, but has been awesome about finding time to spend with Sadie and I when he can. Most days we are able to eat dinner together and then he goes down to the basement and studies and does homework while Sadie and I clean up and get ready for bed and once we are ready for bed he comes up for prayers and then quickly sneaks back downstairs for more... you guessed it... homework. 

This past week Jake was accepted into the Investment Management Academy. This is the academy that Jake was wanting and loves the line of work that it targets, so now he will network and travel within this group to help him select an internship and a great group of networks to help his secure a job before we graduate school.

Sadie and I have been busy with friends. We have quickly made lots of great friends and participate in a weekly play date with the business schools "partners club" its nice being able to get Sadie out to play with kids her age, she loves kids, and she always seems to take a great long nap after play dates, so I get a happy kid that takes a great nap, which makes for one happy mom =)

No comments:

Post a Comment