Can you tell how busy we were this year with Halloween celebrations?!? (notice the three previous posts) Makes me wonder what Thanksgiving and Christmas are like around here... We already have 3 event invites for Thanksgiving (each invite is for a different night too, looks like we will be nice and plump)! =0)
So our final halloween event was our ward Trunk-or-Treat and Chili cook off. I was amazed at the turn out, every seat was taken and people were standing everywhere trying to eat. I was worried that they might run out of food, but at the end there was still food left over. Anyway, we ate a nice chili dinner and then took the kids out to get their treats. Sadie had so much candy from the trunk-or-treat and other 2 events I wasn't sure we would take her out for Halloween, but, guess what... we took her out with to a few houses here in the neighborhood. We met up with our neighbors who have a girl her age, her and her friend ran from house to house squealing and screaming with delight. They thought that getting lots of candy was fun. This years Halloween was a blast, next years halloween has a lot to live up to.
Oh and guess what, I get mom of the year award for laziness, I didn't get any picture of the trunk-or-treat or halloween night =( I will try to do better next time.
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment