Sunday, July 27, 2008

Grandma's 75th surprise Party!


Here is a picture of 3 of the 6 siblings at lunch. They don't look like they are siblings, but they are!

The group of us that got together and went to lunch for Grandma's 75th Surprise Party!

Jake having fun with the kids!

Grandma's Party.... I failed to get many pictures, but we went to Idaho Falls for the day we left Saturday morning (July 5th) and got there in time for lunch. After lunch we went back to Grandma's house and hung out for a while before heading home. We had a great time, I love being able to see family and hang out with them. I feel like we never get to see everyone as much as we would like to, but that is just what seems to happen as we get older and have families of our own. Here are a few pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment