Along with finals this week Jake also had the Series 7 test exam, he was extremely busy and stressed with all the wonderful test, but regardless of the stress and chaos he took the test Friday morning and passed!!!! He got a 95%, I am so proud of him all of his hard work over the past couple of months, the hard work has really paid off!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
WOW what a crazy past couple of weeks...or should I say couple of months. So for all of you that don't know since May Jake has been working 40 hours a week and taking 3 night classes on top of that, so he is gone from like 7am-9:30pm on Monday-Wednesday and from 7am-6pm on Thursday and Friday. It sure has been a long couple of months, and I have occasionally joked with Jake that I am married but kinda single because I have a husband that is NEVER home. We have made it through everything regardless of the craziness! So this past week Jake finished the remaining 3 classes YEAH (he is officially graduated)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment