Over the Past several months I have been faced with trials and struggles in life... why do some people feel that they can lie about anything and everything, and they think that no one ever will know about the lies. Do they really think that they are getting away with the lies and no one knows that what they are saying is not the truth? Are they that unhappy with their own lives, and they think that if they keep telling themselves certain things that life will become the way they want it to be?
I try so hard to not be angry and upset with the lies, but I think that it is normal human behavior to become upset when you discover that you have been lied to. I have been working for the same people for the past 3 years and with in the last 2 weeks of work I have caught them in lie after lie after lie... do I confront them and cause a scene to prove a point or do I silently leave and let them suffer in their own misery? It makes me wonder how many other times have I been lied to that I don't know about...? Why me?
I am left now to muster up the strength to leave and move on with life. I don't feel that it is worth loosing my own integrity to be associated with people that are dishonest. Is it wrong of my to hope that karma hits them?
I guess that when life knocks you down on your knees, you are in the perfect position to pray. Maybe this is happening to me because God needs to hear from me and is trying to teach me something I cannot see right now. Maybe when I look back on this I will see what I have learned from this situation, maybe these things are happening to me to shape me into the type of person that God wants me to be. I am sure that good will come of this situation, maybe God is working on my patients. Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment