
So now that Jake is working 4-10's we have more time to get out of town. Since my brother had a regional baseball tournament this weekend in Bozeman we decided that we should get out of town and make the 6 hour drive to see our family and watch some games! I sure miss not getting to see Jason's baseball games and not being able to see my family We had a great time this last weekend I wish that we had opportunities to do things like this more often! I wish that we could have stay to see their Regional Championship game that they WON! Yep they are going to the World Series! (This is their second time going to the World Series!!!!!) The last time they we to the world series they were 13 years old. They had a picture there at the field of them and they were so little. They are a group of great baseball players!
Watching the game!
No comments:
Post a Comment