Sunday, August 10, 2008

Let the Fun Begin!


These two kids are so cute! 

This is Adi's smile! Nick is being entertained by something behind us?!?!


Thursday night we went and played softball with our ward, we were playing against the 1st ward (this is the ward that some of our friends are in now that they have split our ward) we had a great time. We didn't win although we were ahead most of the game, but we had a great time!

Friday night our friends Jenn and Jeff invited us to a Bee's game, even though we have lived here for almost 3 years we had never been to one of their games! We had a good time even though the Bee's lost. We forgot to take our camera but Jake's great iphone took a few good pictures of the kids! Thank goodness for iphones! We didn't manage to get any other photos and I wish we did. I guess that I need to take my camera with me everywhere so I can post more pictures and become a better blogger! 

This past week Brittany was also in town getting ready for her wedding that is at the end of this month... she stayed with us and we hung out and had a great time, we kept busy with running errands, and occasionally laying out by the pool.  I can't believe that she will be married so soon! I hope that we will still get to see her still since her and Bryce will be moving to Idaho =(  (but i guess that Idaho isn't that far away it just isn't as close as Provo)


No comments:

Post a Comment