Monday, September 22, 2008

Joel



So for those of you who know, about 4 months after Jake and I got married Jake's lil Bro Joel moved in with us, and he lived with us for about a year and a half until he left on his mission (He is serving in the Paraguay Asuncion North Mission).   Since he just recently hit his 1 year mark I have been thinking about him a lot lately, the other day I was going through all of his pictures of his party we had right before he left and thought that some of you might enjoy them as well. Only 11 more months and he will be home!!! Keep up the hard work Joel!


Joel reading his mission call.


Luncheon/Party after is farewell. 

Joel with his Dad and 2 of the 3 Bros. 
From left to right: Josh, Joel, Bruce, and Jake. (and yes all of the brother's names start with "J")



The whole group at Joel's Luncheon


Dropping Joel off at the "Mission Home" in Provo.


No comments:

Post a Comment