Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wedding




Amongst all of the chaos these past few weeks, Jake and I were able to make a trip up to Kennewick for Britt and Bryce's wedding! We had a great time and were supper busy the whole time we were there. We didn't get much relaxing in but we did get to spend time with family and see some people that we haven't seen in a long time. 

We got to Washington on Tuesday, and went to the temple with Britt and family that night. Wednesday was full of craziness of trying to get all of the last minute things done (running errand after errand), and then we had Britt's bridal shower that was that night. Thursday was the BIG day I got up at 5:30AM (yeah that is AM!) I did my hair, my mom's Britt's and Jessi's all before 9AM! It was a little busy and crazy but I managed to get everyone looking beautiful! After the wedding we  had a luncheon and later that night the reception.... you can only imagine how busy we were. Friday was our last day in town and we helped clean and said our good byes.  I will be posting pictures soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment