So I finally finished reading this wonderful book... I was surprised with some of the twists that Stephanie Meyer put into the book. I did enjoy the series, but what did everyone else think of this book?
I first I liked it, but then once I started thinking about it I didn't as much. first of all, isn't being a vampire supposed to be hard. You are supposed to lose everything. Sacriface everything for the one you love, yet Bella didn't at all. She still got her family, her friend, edward, everything. It just didn't seem too realistic too me. I think Stephenie meyer was rushed into writting this book and it could have been better. Overall, I still liked it enough to own it and read it again, but I just wish it had a little more depth.
I loved the book - - I thought that there was enough anguish and frustration in the first three books. Edward and Bella had so much going against them. Bella was meant to be a vampire, maybe that is why it all worked out for her. So I thought that in the fourth book Stephenie Meyer tied up all of up in a neat little package.
I just finished reading the whole series also! I LOVED them- breaking dawn was a little drawn out- compared to the other books where every chapter or 2 had a new situation. The whole book was pretty much the same situation. Seemed a little LONG- but I liked it. I wrote on my blog about what I thought... check it out. :) hope all is going well!
I first I liked it, but then once I started thinking about it I didn't as much. first of all, isn't being a vampire supposed to be hard. You are supposed to lose everything. Sacriface everything for the one you love, yet Bella didn't at all. She still got her family, her friend, edward, everything. It just didn't seem too realistic too me. I think Stephenie meyer was rushed into writting this book and it could have been better. Overall, I still liked it enough to own it and read it again, but I just wish it had a little more depth.
ReplyDeleteI loved the book - - I thought that there was enough anguish and frustration in the first three books. Edward and Bella had so much going against them. Bella was meant to be a vampire, maybe that is why it all worked out for her. So I thought that in the fourth book Stephenie Meyer tied up all of up in a neat little package.
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading the whole series also! I LOVED them- breaking dawn was a little drawn out- compared to the other books where every chapter or 2 had a new situation. The whole book was pretty much the same situation. Seemed a little LONG- but I liked it. I wrote on my blog about what I thought... check it out. :) hope all is going well!
ReplyDelete