I Have Been Tagged by Kristie.
I am - a wife, a friend, a hard worker, a daughter, a sister a child of God, and a shy reserved person until I get to know you.
I have - the best husband, awesome family, a good friends, great clients, and a fabulous job.
I get frustrated when - people lie, semi's drive in the fast lane and drive like 20 MPH under the speed limit... HONESTLY! People gossip and talk bad about someone and then have the nerve to act like they are friends with them the next time they see them.
I think - my life is great. Integrity and honesty will get you much further in life than lies and deceit.
I value - my life, my family and true friends.
I wish - I could see into the future to see everything that God has in store for us in this life.
I fear - Death, loosing a friend or family member unexpectedly.
I dislike - Liars and cheaters. Bills and taxes. Allergies.
I love - Jake and my family. Vacations, hiking, babies (they are so cute and innocent).
I tag..... Jennifer M , Andrea S and Heather W
Hey there Cousin-in-law. I'm Kathi's twin sister Kristi's oldest daughter. I'm the one that had twins. Anyway. Just glad to find that you have a blog and be able to keep up with ya. Congrats on the new house! We also want to move, but the timing just isn't right. Anyway, hope to get to know you better!! Rachel
ReplyDelete