Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Utah Baby Shower!

A couple of weeks ago my friend Heather, and my mom threw me a baby shower here in Utah. We had a great time! For some unknown reason the air conditioning was not working. We all were hot and sweaty and smelled great I am sure =0) it was fabulous to see everyone and hang out. Thank you so much for everyone that came and supported us we love you all tons!
Here is the picture of my mom's side of the family, Grandma, Aunts, Cousins, and Cousins kids and my Mom and Sisters! Somehow we didn't get any pictures of everyone else...ooppps, but Jake's mom came, family from my dad's side, and my awesome co-workers!
Opening Gifts!

Hanging out eating great food and great fun!
A huge thank you to everyone that came!

Stay tune.... We have been working on getting Sadie's room and things put together and I will post some pictures soon of our work!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to make it, but I do have something to send you for Sadie. I just hope you like it. Email me your address and I will get it in the mail. :)

    heatherlw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete