Established 2005
Congrats!! I'm sorry that I haven't sent your gift yet. I will sent it soon! I promise.
She is such a cutie! Where did the dark hair come from? Congrats!
She is darling! Congrats you guys!! I was thinking the same thing... where did all that dark hair come from??
Congratulations!! She is so sweet and cute. Hope all is going well!
Congratulations!!! Sadie is beautiful:0)
Thanks for all of your comments... She is a doll and I am in love with her! She is a little swollen in these pictures so I will post more soon so you can see how much she has changed already.
Congrats!! I'm sorry that I haven't sent your gift yet. I will sent it soon! I promise.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a cutie! Where did the dark hair come from? Congrats!
ReplyDeleteShe is darling! Congrats you guys!! I was thinking the same thing... where did all that dark hair come from??
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! She is so sweet and cute. Hope all is going well!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Sadie is beautiful:0)
ReplyDeleteThanks for all of your comments... She is a doll and I am in love with her! She is a little swollen in these pictures so I will post more soon so you can see how much she has changed already.
ReplyDelete