Sunday, February 7, 2010

7 months!



My little precious angel is 7 months old!

Sadie is growing and learning so much, at 7 months she is babbling ALL the time, she says mama when she is hungry or tired and dada when she is playing and awake.

She still doesn't have any teeth yet, but with all that slobber I know that it wont be to much longer before they come in.

She is trying to crawl but hasn't figured it out yet (thank goodness) I still need to baby proof a little more. She can get her legs pulled up underneath but doesn't know how to maneuver herself to go anywhere.

We are eating all sorts of fruits and veggies. We still prefer fruit to veggies, but she know that after her veggies she gets what she thinks is dessert... fruit!

Sadie may not like to sleep during the day when we there is something going on or we are out of town, I guess she is afraid that she is going to miss out on something. However she is still sleeping through the night!!! Everyone always tells us what a happy and easy baby she is. I hope this doesn't mean that the next one will be tough, (that is NOT an announcement and there won't be one for a while) :o)

To top this massive post off, here is Sadie's new thing. She cracks me up I have no idea where she learned to shake her head.

And yes that is Great Grandma Hill holding Sadie. Next post is... you guessed it, the trip to Roundup!

No comments:

Post a Comment