Wow is all I can say. Before we had kids time seemed to go by fast, but in this last year time has FLOWN by. I don't know if it is because we are insanely busy, or if time really is going by faster. This last week Sadie's 2nd tooth came through. I am hoping that she doesn't have to deal with the teething for a while, I always feel so bad for her when her teeth are bothering her. She hasn't been too fussy, but you can tell when she is uncomfortable and in pain =(
Now at 8 months of age Sadie is very mobile and very active.
* She can get into a sitting position from stomach
* She can crawl (yes she has given up the army crawl)
* She has her 2 bottom teeth
* Responds when we call her name
* Feeds herself cereal snacks and crackers
* Laughs often and can now fake laugh
* Gets into EVERYTHING!
* Takes off her diaper if we don't get her dressed fast enough (see the photo above)
* Has had 3 haircuts since she was born. (I didn't cut all of her hair mostly just the bang, they grow so fast)
* She is always smiling and happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment