
Sadie is on the move constantly, she follows Jake and I all around the house acting as our shadow. I think that it is so cute that she likes to be around us so much. My favorite is when I have been gone to work all day and I come home and she sees me, she crawls over to me and sits up next to my feet and looks up at me (this is her way of showing us that she wants to be picked up). The picture above is from a couple of weeks ago, I was packing up the car getting ready to go run some errands and she crawled to the door and watched me. She just wanted to see what I was doing.
It is amazing to watch a child grow and learn, everyday she does something new and exciting. I Love being a parent and Love having a great husband by my side to help me, laugh with me and, and most of all learn with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment