Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cruise!

We just got back from an exciting trip! We went on a cruise and then spent a couple of days at Disney World and Universal Studios. 11 months ago when we began planning this trip it seemed like it was so far away, when the time arrived for us to start packing it was surreal. We had an awesome time, this is one of our top favorite trips. We had so much fun! 14 people, 8 days on board a floating city, 3 days in Orlando, lots of fun, laughs and 1000 pictures later (no I didn't take all of this pictures but all of us together took all of those pics)!


For now I will blog about all of the fun things we did onboard the ship... This trip is going to take up a ton of posts and blog space =0) We were able to cruise with Royal Caribbean on one of their biggest ships, Freedom of the Seas. On this boat there was so much to do! We had a rock climbing wall, flow rider, splash park for Sadie, pools, hot tubs, ice skating, and casino.





 Jake and Sadie admiring the boat. We watched a ton of semi trucks drive up to the boat and load TONS of cargo onto the ship. Made me think about all of the food and fun that was awaiting us!



 Here is some of the group hanging out on the top deck of the ship watching everyone on the flow rider. This was one of the biggest hits on board. There was always a line of people waiting for a turn.

Dodgeball Competition. 
 Kiddie Splash Park

 Pool area

So I spent way to much money on Bingo. We went to one game and I was one away from wining $4500!!!! So I spent more money again.... and.... welp... didn't win but it was sure fun playing!



No comments:

Post a Comment