Early in the morning Jake took off with most of the group to head out for their zip line, and ropes coarse excursion. Leaving me behind with Sadie, Alyssa, Riley and Erik. The girls, Erik and I headed out to shop while we waited for the rest of the group to finish with their excursion. We found a bunch of fun shops and ended running into most of our group while we were out and got to do a little shopping with them. Shortly after we meet up with them I decided to head back to the boat to find Jake. He had gone back to look for me =0) After a few adventures we meet back up, Jake took Sadie back to the room for a nap, and told me to go enjoy the last couple hours on the island. I meet back up with the group, some were swimming and laying on the beach and others were shopping. I joined in on the shopping for a bit and then headed back to the boat.
This island was my most favorite of all. The views were breathtaking!
Stunning!











No comments:
Post a Comment