Thursday, May 12, 2011

Baby sis' Senior Prom




Sadie and I decided to go have some fun with the family and to head up to Tri-Cities. We opted for the weekend of Jess' Senior Prom! Of course since I was going up for prom, I had the opportunity to do Jessica's hair and makeup :) Grandpa entertained Sadie while I was busy working on the ladies. Making the hair beautiful and their makeup sparkle.










Sadie decided to show off for us she is wearing a bag on her back. (oh and I stole these pictures off of Jessie's Facebook and I don't know how to rotate the pics. Looks like I need to ask for the original files.)
































Check out those nice waves and curls. Those beautiful earrings are over 50 years old! They are my Grandmas!










Holly's hair. A sassy side pony with an integrated French braid.










Sibling love. (Minus Britt.)










Goofy pic for fun.










From left to right... Or from top to bottom, however you want to look at it. Cousin Riley, Sadie, Me aka Kels, Jess, and cousin Alyssa.
































Taking off in style (that's a Porsche)! Jessica's date was Marshal, a kid I used to babysit. He was about 3 feet shorter back then, and about 12 years younger! He sure has grown up. They both looked very sharp.










Jess with her friends.





















The two adorable kids with their moms :)






















After we waved good bye to Jess as she left for her dinner/dance/prom date the rest of us headed out to dinner together. Sadie decided that mom and grandma needed her special tattoos. Have I mentioned that Sadie is obsessed with tattoos? Well she is and she now pretends to give people tattoos very frequently :)

No comments:

Post a Comment