Friday, May 13, 2011

May 8th!

Not many Mothers get to have the opportunity I do, not only do I have the cutest and sweetest little girl, but I got to celebrate being a mother and turning a year older in the same day this year! I teased Jake that he better make this Birthday a good one because in my opinion he was getting off easy by only having to spoil me for one day instead of two (Birthday and Mother's Day). Jake always does a great job of taking care of me and making me feel like a million bucks, but this year he did an exceptional job.


Saturday I worked all day and one of my clients brought me a box of chocolate cover strawberries, then I came home to a clean house! Wahooo! Working and being a mom makes it very hard to keep up on the house and everyday things that need to be done, so this was very much so appreciated =)



Then my best friend/neighbor brought me over another box of chocolate covered strawberries... I had lots of yummy treats and they were all awesome!



Jake got me the most delicious cake. We have this store called nothing bundt cakes... they make...well... bundt cakes and they are DELICIOUS! Yes we ate the whole thing (not all at once) it was so good.



Finally, this weekend we decided to transition Sadie over into a BIG GIRL BED! She loves it and LOVES the independence it gives her. Jake and I are still trying to figure out if this was the smartest move for us, Sadie has discovered that if she wakes up in the middle of the night she can come into mom and dad's room. Now we just need to learn to put our foot down and take her back to her room before this becomes a habit that is could be hard to break.

No comments:

Post a Comment