One of my friends and I decided that since we were not going to be taking a trip with the KKPC (Kelly Kids Partners Club) to the pumpkin patch, we would make our own little fun field trip with our kids to the local Pumpkin Patch here in Bloomington.
They had a HUGE barn full of rocking horses, wagons, tike cars, and best of all... ANIMALS. They had bunnies, cats, dogs, goats, donkey, mini pony, horse, pigs all for the kids to pet. They even had feed that the kids could feed the animals with. It was a little kids sanctuary. {and a mom's nightmare of animal germs and slime} :)
They made some fun balloon animals for them, Sadie got a butterfly.
The biggest hit there was the train ride. Sadie and Caleb rode this thing more times than I can remember! I know that we will for sure have to come back next year for the fun petting zoo, pumpkins, hay ride, and fun toys to play on.
This local farm was the perfect place for our two active toddlers to run and have some fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment