Friday, October 21, 2011

Nashville

Nashville, Indiana... not Nashville, Tennessee, I know you were all thinking of Nashville Tennessee! About 20 minutes east of Bloomington is this cute little tourist town, the drive there is so pretty in the fall. Artists from around the world travel to this cozy little town, snuggled into the hazy hills of Southern Indiana, to paint the gorgeous views and take amazing pictures. The locals here recommend that everyone make the at least once while they live here. So a few friends and I loaded our kids up in our van and journeyed out to experience the breathtaking views {yes, our husbands are too busy to make even a quick afternoon trip}.

Now being in Utah and taking the fall drives up the Canyons, I didn't think that fall could be better than that. Here there are so many more trees and varieties of colors that the experience is much different than I expected. The drive was beautiful. I don't know how I made this trip without taking any pictures, but I escaped without even a shot of Sadie or the views. Dang! I am sure that we will go again next year, heck I know we will probably go many times between this year and next year because the atmosphere is so much fun! Next fall I will have to get some pictures to show you all! If you come and visit you can experience it for yourself =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment