Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Chalk Art Festival

This year we went to the Chalk Art Festival at the Gateway. I am always amazed at the talent these people have. Each year there is more than 120 artist, ages 12 and up, The event helps create awaress for the need for foster/adoptive families across the state of Utah, and well as raise funds that help Utah Foster Care Foundation find, train and support foster/adoptive families for Utah's 2600 children in foster care.

I tried to get just a few picture of my favorites, however I ended up with over 20 pictures from the event! Last year I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures (so this year I guess I was trying to make up for my lack of pictures from the year before)! So here are a few of my favorites from this year...








And my ALL TIME FAVORITE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment