Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shoes




For weeks I have been searching for shoes for Sadie. I never thought that my task would be so hard. I found out...

Sadie's feet are tiny compared to most kids her age, both width and length

The shoes that do fit don't have any traction, therefore Sadie slips and slides everywhere

When I find shoes with traction Sadies feet don't stay on the shoes; either her toes slide out the front, her heels fall off the back or her feet just won't stay in the shoe.

All I wanted was a shoe that would support her heel, have traction, keeps her toes safe, don't have a huge sole, and be lightweight sandle type shoes that would allow her feet to breath. Is that too much to ask?!? (now that I am reading this I realize I have on heck of a list) Ü well I finally found some! They are adorable and they even have soft soles which is supposed to be better for her feet!

Thanks Mom and Britt for shopping everywhere with me!

5 comments:

  1. those are cute! where did you end up findin them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand the shoe thing, Behr's feet are so fat it is hard to get anything to stay on them! ps, we must have good taste..same blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try Striderite, they are kinda pricey but are great shoes and hold up well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ended up finding them at Gap. How ironic huh Britt.

    Court...great minds think alike!

    Angie- my neighbor was telling me about striderite, I am going to have to look them up. Do you know what stores carry them? I ended up buying robeez and they are NOT cheap but so much better than everything else I found. I would rather pay money for quality instead of cheap fall apart and crapy =0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striderite is their own brand. We have the store in the mall and sometimes they have them in Macys, Dillards and Bells. Not sure what you have in Utah but a big name store in the mall would have them too!!!

    ReplyDelete