Lately I have been following this blog (click here) about a Lady who has HUGE daily challenges. Something I would consider a "simple task" can be as challenging as climbing a mountain for her. She has become my inspiration. Her outlook and perspective on life is amazing. I really think that she has experienced this trial in life to show and teach all of us more about life and having a positive attitude. Below is a movie about her life and what she has and is going through.
I hope that I will always look for the positive side of any challenges that arise in my life, trying to find the good in all difficult situations.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bryce actually knew her from his mission.... he never could get a hold of her for our wedding.. we later found out she was in the hospital at the time.. But Bryce said that she is the only person that would be able to go thru what she did... she was amazing before and way amazing after...
ReplyDeletegood post, that was really interesting.
ReplyDelete