Monday, June 20, 2011

Grandpa Hill Comes to visit

 Grandpa Hill came to visit us! Sadie sure loves when he comes into town and spoils her! Sadie knows that she gets a never ending supply of coins and kisses =0)
 We decided to try out one of the famous restaurants here in town that was featured on Diners, Drive ins and Dives. Lets just say this place was awesome! The meat was amazing! Jake wants to go back again before we move!
 Shopping at the Gateway, and eating lunch with Jake!
 Here is Sadie "storing" her iphone for future use =0) LOL I had no idea that she has seen me do this. I only put my cell phone in my bra when I don't have a pocket to put it in. Well she didn't have pockets on her dress, but she also doesn't have a bra to hold it LOL she couldn't figure out why it wouldn't stay put like moms does!!!
Reading books with Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment